To be valued
When you start a career at PwC, we’re investing in you and you’re investing in us. That relationship doesn’t work if you not being valued for who you are and what you can do.
That’s why we’re extremely active in motivating and supporting our staff. We create an environment in which you can work to your best strengths, while constantly refining your skills as you go.
Let’s put our money where our mouth is. We show how much we value you by providing a large range of competitive and highly flexible benefits.
As well as a competitive salary and the opportunities for travel and relocation through the global PwC network, your career with us could include:
- professional membership fee – your annual subscription to CAANZ or another professional body is on us
- fee payments – we’ll pay for your Chartered Accountant or Chartered Financial Analysis qualification
- secondments – You may have the chance to work in our other offices around New Zealand, or at a PwC firm elsewhere in the world
- life and income continuance insurance
- discounted health insurance
- gym membership discounts
- personal travel and accommodation discounts
- charity volunteer leave – every year, you can receive two days paid leave to volunteer your time elsewhere
- the option to purchase an additional two weeks of leave
- flexible working arrangements – choose a way that works for you
- dress for your day – flexible dress code
- extras – choose a wide variety of discounted services and products from our suppliers
- access to our dedicated social club, offering various sporting, cultural and family events.
As people, we never stop learning. While you might be one of the best in your field, we want you to reach the very top.
Today’s constantly changing commercial world requires us to be proactive with our professional and personal development.
At PwC, you will have an unrivalled level of access to industry expertise, both locally and through our wider global network of member firms, to bring out your best and provide you with a leg up the career ladder.